Contest Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest Addicts

Do you like contests? So do we! This is for members of sites like Pokefarm.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilikebugs

Ilikebugs

A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

My contest suggestion: Just try to think of something related to teh post b4 you. Is it spam?? If not,i like my idea Smile Well,so if I started off like with: Pie,then i will then do a relation: cake. they are both able to be eaten. remember to say how they are related,or else it wont count. Remember that rule.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Ilikebugs wrote:
My contest suggestion: Just try to think of something related to teh post b4 you. Is it spam?? If not,i like my idea Smile Well,so if I started off like with: Pie,then i will then do a relation: cake. they are both able to be eaten. remember to say how they are related,or else it wont count. Remember that rule.

Ooh, I could see that being just a forum game. Maybe I should make a game subforum.
Back to top Go down
https://contestaddicts.forumotion.com
HMJ21

HMJ21

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm

I think you call it "Word Association"
Back to top Go down
ruby1998123

ruby1998123

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am

This is a good idea! Nana, you should make a Game Subforum! *has loads of great games in mind*
Back to top Go down
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/ruby1998123#0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion
Page 1 of 1