Contest Addicts

Do you like contests? So do we! This is for members of sites like Pokefarm.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilikebugs

PostSubject: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 pm

My contest suggestion: Just try to think of something related to teh post b4 you. Is it spam?? If not,i like my idea Smile Well,so if I started off like with: Pie,then i will then do a relation: cake. they are both able to be eaten. remember to say how they are related,or else it wont count. Remember that rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Ilikebugs wrote:
My contest suggestion: Just try to think of something related to teh post b4 you. Is it spam?? If not,i like my idea Smile Well,so if I started off like with: Pie,then i will then do a relation: cake. they are both able to be eaten. remember to say how they are related,or else it wont count. Remember that rule.

Ooh, I could see that being just a forum game. Maybe I should make a game subforum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://contestaddicts.forumotion.com
HMJ21

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm

I think you call it "Word Association"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruby1998123

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am

This is a good idea! Nana, you should make a Game Subforum! *has loads of great games in mind*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/ruby1998123#0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion   

Back to top Go down

A contest.. But i guess im adding this suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contest Addicts :: Suggestions :: Contest Suggestions-
Jump to: